NDT EquipmentPioneers in the industry, we offer rebar detection system, ndt equipment and ultrasonic pulse velocity apparatus from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 62,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||D Tect 150|
|Size||4.7" x 8.7" x 3.8"|
|Max Detection Depth Copper Wiring||Up to 3-1/8-in (80mm)|
|Max Detection Depth Ferrous Metals (Steel)||Up to 6" (150mm)|
The Bosch wall/floor scanner is designed for detecting a variety of materials with a wide band range. With seven operating modes of detection this device is ideal for the trades.
- (1) D-TECT 150 Wall/Floor Scanner with Radar
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) Carry Bag
- Bosch Ultra-Wide Band (UWB) Radar Technology — offers a wide range of detection performance up to 6 In. wide
- Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, live wiring and plastic pipes — metal detection in concrete up to 6 In. deep - note that live wires may not be detected in certain conditions such as in metal conduit or behind metalized or conductive surface
- Seven detection modes — concrete, wet concrete, deep concrete, in-floor heating, drywall, metal and signal view
- Large illuminated display — displays the exact location of the object's depth, center, relative width and edge
Approx. Price: Rs 5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Weigh 2 Kg (Including Battery)|| Power Electronic|
|Usage||Auto Testing Machine, to detect fl|
|Application||Magnetic Flux Leakage NDT test |
NDT Equipment are used in science and industry for evaluating properties of component and material without causing any damage. The range offered by us includes Digital Automatic Concrete Tester, Rebar Locator, Rebound Hammer and Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors.
Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Apparatus
Approx. Price: Rs 2.2 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
According to the requirements of the customers, we are involved in offering best quality of Non Destructive Testing Equipment. The offered Non Destructive Testing Equipment is known for its quality and durability. The offered Non Destructive Testing Equipment is manufactured by using good quality raw material.
- Superior quality
- Perfect finish
- Compact design
- As per recommendation of BS 1881 (Parts 201 &203), ASTM C 597 – 71 (Re approved 1979) and IS-13311 (Part I); 1992
- Estimation of In-Stu strength of concrete as well as precast concrete products
- Confirming the uniformity as well as quality of concrete to enable timely corrective actions before commencing serviceability of concrete. Thus versatile equipment for
- quality control & assurance
- Estimation of depth of crack or investigation of internal defects of concrete.
- Estimation of defective layer of concrete sub grades
- Diagnosis of deterioration impact, attack of chemicals, alkali-aggregate reaction, etc.
- Estimation of damages due to fire, thermal shocks, and mechanical shocks
- Estimation of endurance under freezing and thawing on concrete
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Delivery Time: 1-3 weeks
- Packaging Details: Export packaging