Whenever we are talking about the in situ testing the standard penetration test (SPT) is a common method used to determine the geotechnical engineering properties of subsurface soils. SPT is a simple and inexpensive test to estimate the relative density of soils and approximate shear strength parameters, primairily in frictional soil. It is also suitable for taking soil samples.
We at Globetrek Engineering Manufacturer SPT's as per IS , BS , ASTM Standards.
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Piece|
|Material||Superior Mild Steel|
|Standard||IS , BS & ASTM D1586|
|Drive weight||63.5 kg|
We are manufacturer and exporter of Standard penetration Test Kit (SPT )used in soil mechanics.The standard penetration test is an in-situ dynamic penetration test designed to provide information on the geotechnical engineering properties of soil.
Complete Set Made of mild steel with painted in black color its consist of following accessories
• Automatic Trip Hammer with Drive Weight 63.5kg with Automatic Trip adaptor & Jar Block
• Tripod - 3 Legs (3 No. 16’ length) – 1 set
• Pulley – 1 no.
• Wire Rope 14 Meter of 10 mm diameter – 1 no.
• Pipe Wrench – 1 no.
• Chain Wrench – 1 no.
• Hoisting Plug – 1 no.
• Drilling Rod Holder (Tiller) – 1 no.
• Hoisting Plug (AW or BW) – 1no.
• SPT AW / BW rod 1.5 meter long with adaptor – 1 no.
• Split Spoon Sampler (SPT) 60 cm Long with Shoes – 1 no.
Spare accesories will be provided at extra cost .